Matt Morgan (@BPmattmorgan), Glenn Rubenstein (@GlennRubenstein), and Justin LaBar (@JustinLaBar) are back for the latest edition of the Wrestling Inc. podcast. Topics include:
- WWE RAW Review
- Brock Lesnar to fight UFC Heavyweight Champion Daniel Cormier.
- What match will main event Extreme Rules?
- The guys talk how WWE could handle Alexa Bliss, Ronda Rousey, and Nia Jax.
- Has The B-Team lost its shine?
- Matt talks how making wrestlers step outside their comfort zone will help them down the road.
- WWE not getting Brock Lesnar on tonight's RAW after his UFC appearance.
You can watch the full episode in the video above, or listen to it in the audio player below.
The Wrestling Inc. Podcast airs every Monday immediately following RAW, Wednesdays at noon ET and post-WWE PPV Sundays immediately after the event with Matt Morgan, Glenn Rubenstein and Raj Giri. Replays are streamed on our Facebook page Facebook.com/WrestlingINC the following day at noon ET except for the Wednesday podcast, which is available the same day at 3pm ET.