Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE Monday Night RAW Viewing Party. Tonight's show comes from the Cajundome in Lafayette, LA.
- Tonight's WWE RAW opens up with a graphic in memory of WWE Hall of Famer Pedro Morales, who passed away at the age of 76 last Tuesday. We are live from the Cajundome in Lafayette, LA as Michael Cole welcomes us. He's joined by Corey Graves and Renee Young.
- We go right to the ring and Triple H is making his way into the ring.
Triple H talks about how exciting this time of the year is as we see the WrestleMania 35 sign hanging high in the air. He talks about Elimination Chamber and gives props to a few Superstars for their performances - the new WWE Women's Tag Tag Team Champions Sasha Banks and Bayley, the new WWE Intercontinental Champion Finn Balor and Kofi Kingston. Fans start chanting for Kofi. He also names Becky Lynch, who didn't let a 60 day suspension keep her from getting her hands on Charlotte Flair. Triple H says corporately he has to say Becky will be arrested & prosecuted if she does that again, but personally, he thinks that was pretty damn cool. He also names DX going into the WWE Hall of Fame for the 2019 class. DX gets a pop, including the mention of Chyna. He also mentioned the other members of the group - Sean "X-Pac" Waltman, "Road Dogg" BG James, Billy Gunn, WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels and himself.
Triple H says he's about to pour gasoline on the fire that is WrestleMania 35 season. He brings up how he has other duties with running the WWE NXT brand. He's proud to introduce four NXT Superstars who will be making their debuts tonight on RAW. He talks up Ricochet first as a video package airs while Cole praises the high flyer. Triple H talks about Aleister Black next as Cole goes over Black while a video package plays. Cole welcomes Black to the main roster, indicating some of these Superstars will be called up. Triple H introduces the quick video package for NXT North American Champion Johnny Gargano next as Cole talks Johnny Wrestling up. Triple H does the same for NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa next. Triple H says the future is NXT and we will see all of that tonight. But now, all hell is about to break loose. He points to a bunch of tables set up near the stage and says a Tables Match is about to kick off with Baron Corbin vs. Braun Strowman. Fans boo Corbin's name and pop for Strowman.
Tables Match: Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin
We go to the ring and out comes Braun Strowman marching down. Cole also previously confirmed Ruby Riott vs. RAW Women's Champion Ronda Rousey for tonight's show, during an earlier USA Network commercial. Baron Corbin is out next as Mike Rome does the introductions. Corbin is all smiles as Strowman stares him down. Corbin grabs part of the steel steps and stands with them outside of the ring. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and fans chant "get these hands!" as the bell rings. Corbin tries to take control to start with a cheap shot but Strowman catches him and they go to the floor. Strowman works Corbin around and into the barrier. Corbin counters and sends Strowman into the barrier by his injured ribs first. Corbin goes for a table from under the ring but Strowman fights him off. Corbin counters and sends Strowman back into the barrier a few times, focusing on the hurt ribs. Strowman comes right back and sends Corbin hard into the barrier. Strowman beats Corbin around as fans chant "get these hands!" again. Strowman slides a table into the ring now but he's slow to move, selling the rib injury. Strowman enters the ring but Corbin meets him with a kick. Corbin unloads and beats Strowman down in the ring now. Corbin rips off Strowman's shirt and exposes the Kinesiology tape he's wearing. Fans boo as Corbin continues to dominate Strowman, sending him back out of the ring.
Corbin with more offense on the outside, focusing on the ribs as the fans boo him. Corbin rams Strowman back into the apron again. Corbin takes Braun up the ramp a bit and rocks him with a right hand against the ramp barrier in front of the fans. Corbin goes for a suplex on the ramp but Strowman resists. Strowman counters and hits a suplex of his own on the ramp. Strowman beats Corbin up the ramp to the stage where there are more tables standing.
Strowman drives Corbin back into the LED boards on the stage now. Strowman goes over to the announce table and clears the top off. Strowman goes back to Corbin and scoops him on his shoulder. Corbin slides out and sends Strowman into the side of the announce table. They both go down on the stage as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and they go at it in the ring. Corbin sends Strowman into the corner, hitting the ring post. Corbin almost gets sent into a table leaning in the corner but he puts on the brakes. Corbin turns around and Strowman drops him. Strowman almost goes through a table in the corner also. Corbin runs out and back in. Corbin counters and drops Strowman with a clothesline. Corbin mounts Strowman with strikes now. We see how Corbin dominated Strowman and used a steel chair during the commercial. Corbin grabs a kendo stick now and nails Strowman's hurt ribs with it at ringside. We see how the RAW announce table is still in pieces.
Corbin keeps control and leaps off the apron at Strowman on the floor but Strowman grabs part of the steel steps and knocks Corbin out of the air with them. Strowman with another shot. Strowman charges with the steel and knocks Corbin back again. Strowman brings it back in the ring as the "get these hands!" chant starts. Strowman runs into a shot from Corbin and another big right hand. Corbin counters and runs back into the ring but Strowman immediately catches him and scoops him for the running powerslam through a table in the corner for the win.
Winner: Braun Strowman
- After the bell, Strowman clutches his ribs and stands tall as his music hits. We go to replays. We see Corbin down on the floor trying to recover as Braun exits the ring.
- Cole announces NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa and NXT North American Champion Johnny Gargano vs. RAW Tag Team Champions The Revival in a non-title match for tonight. Also, Ruby Riott vs. RAW Women's Champion Ronda Rousey in a rematch from Elimination Chamber. There will also be a special look at Seth Rollins vs. WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar.
- Braun Strowman makes his way to the stage to go to the back but out comes Paul Heyman. Heyman says Strowman had a great match but he can go to the back now. Strowman grabs Heyman. Heyman yells out that Braun is hurting him. Fans chant for Braun to put Heyman through one of the tables. Strowman finally lets go of Heyman and he heads to the back. Heyman takes the mic and starts walking to the ramp but he's having trouble speaking. Heyman needs a minute. We go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Paul Heyman is in the ring with a mic.
Heyman says he can't say he's surprised by Braun Strowman's actions. He says everyone should be jealous of his client's actions because his client is the most dominant in WWE and MMA. Heyman says this is why he's put together something to educate us on his client, WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar. Heyman points to the big screen and we get a video package with The Advocate talking up his client, mentioning the upcoming WrestleMania 35 match with Seth Rollins. Heyman says our hero, Rollins, has no hope this time. The video goes on previewing the match with Heyman praising Lesnar. We return to Heyman in the ring. He goes on and a "burn it down!" chant tries to get going. Heyman says there's not enough fire to burn down Suplex City. The music hits and out comes new WWE Intercontinental Champion Finn Balor to interrupt. Balor makes his entrance and we go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see stills of how Finn Balor captured the WWE Intercontinental Title at Elimination Chamber by winning the 1-on-2 Handicap Match over Lio Rush and former champion Bobby Lashley, pinning Rush.
Balor says it's been a while since he held one of these titles and boy does it feel good. He mentions growing up watching greats like WWE Hall of Famers Razor Ramon, Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair. He says it's been a dream to hold this title and he's proud to continue the legacy as our Intercontinental Champion. Balor says he plans on defending this title at... the music interrupts and out comes Rush. Rush says Balor doesn't deserve to be Intercontinental Champion, Lashley does. Lashley suddenly attacks Balor from behind in the ring. Lashley unloads on Balor and stomps away while he's down. Rush enters the ring and helps beat down Balor in the corner again. They go on and Balor hits a big splash from the top. The music interrupts and out comes Ricochet to a big pop.
Ricochet runs down and Rush leaps out but misses. Ricochet nails Lashley from the apron and hits the moonsault to Rush on the floor. Ricochet goes back to Lashley. The ring is cleared and Ricochet stands tall with Balor in the ring, looking out at Rush and Lashley on the floor. We go to commercial.
Ricochet and Finn Balor vs. Lio Rush and Bobby Lashley
Back from the break and the match is underway as the bell rings. Ricochet starts off with Lio Rush and they trade shoves. Ricochet counters a move and grounds Rush. More back and forth counters between the two. Ricochet shows Rush up for a pop. They keep at it until Ricochet sends Rush back into his corner as Bobby Lashley looks down at him. Lashley tags in and stares Ricochet down.
Ricochet grabs Lashley but Lashley overpowers and slams him. Ricochet tries to mount offense now. Ricochet goes on and hits a big dropkick. Lashley ends up on the floor for a breather. Ricochet goes to fly out but he puts the brakes on. Rush re-groups with Lashley at ringside now as the referee counts. Lashley returns to the ring and Rush wants in, saying he's got this. Rush tags in as does Finn Balor. They size each other up and briefly tangle for a bit but Rush tags right out. Lashley comes back in and works Balor over, taking him to the corner and back out. Lashley with a big suplex to Balor for a 2 count. Lashley keeps Balor grounded in the middle of the ring now.
Lashley keeps control and Balor tries to turn it around but Lashley drives him into the mat for another pin attempt. Rush comes in and chokes Balor on the second rope. Rush argues with the referee and fans boo. Balor counters a roll-up and nails a basement dropkick to Rush. Ricochet waits for the tag now but Balor toys with Rush by the leg, stopping him from tagging out. Balor takes Rush to the corner and beats him back down, stomping away. Balor keeps control of Rush, taking him from corner to corner with chops. Balor with a Slingblade to Rush now as fans pop. Balor dropkicks Rush back into the turnbuckles. Balor goes to the top for Coup de Grace but he's forced to stop and deck Lashley on the apron as he approaches. Rush takes advantage and drops Balor on the apron, sending him down to the floor. Ricochet looks on concerned.
Lashley tags back in and sends Balor into the barrier at ringsside. Lashley warns Ricochet at ringside. Lashley brings Balor back into the ring and keeps him down for another pin attempt. Lashley keeps Balor grounded in the middle of the ring again as Ricochet tries to rally the crowd for his partner. Lashley continues to dominate Balor but can't put him away. We go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Lashley has Balor grounded in the middle of the ring. Balor reaches for a tag to Ricochet but Lashley and Rush stop it from happening. Rush is legal now as he keeps Balor down. Rush slaps Balor in the face a few times and talks trash. Balor just takes the slaps and stares back at Rush. Balor grabs Rush and drives him into the mat. Ricochet and Lashley wait for hot tags. Balor gets close and is just standing there reaching at Ricochet but Rush comes over and stops the tag. Rush brings Balor back to their corner with a Gator Roll. Lashley tags back in and taunts Ricochet.
Lashley scoops Balor for a powerbomb but Balor slides out. Balor drops Lashley and hits the double stomp to the chest. Fans pop as Ricochet waits for the tag and finally gets it. Ricochet unloads on Rush as he also comes in. Ricochet with a neckbreaker and a shoulder in the corner. Ricochet springboards in with a big dropkick to Rush. Ricochet also takes Lashley down. Ricochet runs the ropes and leaps over the top, taking down Rush on the floor. Lashley backs Ricochet up on the floor. Ricochet and Balor team up to take Lashley down on the outside. Ricochet springboards in and takes Rush down in the ring. Ricochet goes to the top for the 630 on Rush for the pin to win.
Winners: Ricochet and Finn Balor
- After the match, Rush and Balor stand tall in the ring as Ricochet's music hits. We go to replays. Ricochet and Balor continue their celebration together. Balor exits the ring first as Ricochet looks out around the crowd, taking it all in.
- Still to come, Riott vs. Rousey in a rematch from Elimination Chamber.
- Natalya is backstage talking to Triple H when Drew McIntyre walks in and interrupts. Triple H asks her for a minute with Drew. Drew mentions Triple H rolling out the red carpet for the WWE NXT Superstars. Drew says he made it clear to Triple H when he returned that he would do whatever it takes. Drew wants Seth Rollins or WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar. Drew tells Triple H to give him Rollins tonight so he can prove. Dean Ambrose walks in and says he's not doing anything tonight. Ambrose smacks Drew in the face hard, then walks off. Triple H asks Drew if he still wants Rollins or if he wants that changed to Ambrose. Drew tells Triple H to change the damn match. Drew walks off as we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes The Lucha House Party as we see a replay of Vince McMahon's announcement on last week's RAW, where he "suspended" Becky Lynch for 60 days and removed her from the WrestleMania 35 match with RAW Women's Champion Ronda Rousey, replacing her with Charlotte Flair. Cole also shows us footage from Saturday's WWE live event where Becky "re-injured" her knee injury after attacking Flair and SmackDown Women's Champion Asuka during their main event match. The interference backfired as Flair went to work on Lynch with a steel chair. The video package also shows footage of what happened at WWE Elimination Chamber last night with Lynch and Flair after Rousey's easy title defense over Ruby Riott.
The Lucha House Party vs. Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins
We go back to the ring and The Lucha House Party is wrapping their entrance. Kalisto watches from ringside as Gran Metalik starts off with Curt Hawkins. Zack Ryder looks on from the corner as does Lince Dorado. Hawkins turns it around and tags in Ryder. Ryder fights off Metalik but the numbers catch up with him. Dorado drops Ryder on the outside and brings him back in for a 2 count.
Lince and Metalik double team Ryder against the ropes now. Metalik with a 2 count. Dorado tags back in for another double team but Ryder counters it, turning it into a double neckbreaker. Hawkins runs in and drops Metalik off the apron. Hawkins then goes to work on Dorado. Dorado nails dropkicks to both opponents. Hawkins yells out for a small pop from the crowd. Hawkins backslides Dorado for a close 2 count.
Hawkins with another close roll-up on Dorado. Hawkins plants Dorado in the middle of the ring for another close 2 count. Metalik runs in but gets sent back to the floor. Dorado with a big dropkick to Hawkins. Hawkins comes right back and nails Dorado, then knocks Metalik off the apron. This leads to Dorado taking advantage and getting the pin on Hawkins.
Winners: The Lucha House Party
- After the match, The Lucha House Party celebrates at ringside as their music hits. Hawkins shows frustration in the ring as Ryder tries to calm him down.
- Still to come, The Revival vs. DIY.
- Charly Caruso brings Heavy Machinery out to the stage, Tucker and Otis. Caruso says we've seen them compete on RAW and SmackDown, and they are impressive. She asks what we can expect from Heavy Machinery. Tucker says they're blue collar solid, they're known to get the job done, and they're not afraid of mixing it up. Caruso asks them about who they have their sights on now. Tucker says they have each other's backs and Otis agrees like only he can. They go on but the music interrupts and out comes Lacey Evans. Evans comes walking down the ramp, and then right back up the ramp like she did at Elimination Chamber. Evans stops behind Heavy Machinery and now they do their own strut down the ramp as she watches. They march back up the ramp like WWE Hall of Famers The Bushwhackers, and circle Evans. Graves isn't sure what he just witnessed and most fans probably agree. We go to commercial with Evans, Tucker and Otis on the stage.
- Back from the break and we see Chad Gable and Bobby Roode approach Tommaso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano backstage. Roode and Gable congratulate DIY on their main roster debuts tonight. They also wonder why it's DIY getting the shot at The Revival, when it should be them. Gable mentions beating them in NXT. Gable says this is RAW, not NXT, and we start at the bottom here. Ciampa and Gargano don't seem too interested in what Gable has to say. Gargano mentions how they came to takeover the main roster after running NXT for two years. The Revival walks up and interrupts, mentioning how they did come up from the bottom. Ciampa interrupts them and says they're here to make an impression, at The Revival's expense. Ciampa wishes them good luck. The Revival downplay the pressure and head off to the ring, saying they will see DIY out there.
The Revival vs. DIY
We go to the ring and out comes RAW Tag Team Champions The Revival, Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder, for this non-title match. NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa is out first for his team. NXT North American Champion Johnny Gargano is out next. The reunited DIY heads to the ring together.
Wilder starts off with Gargano, trading holds in the middle of the ring. Gargano gets he upperhand and tags in Ciampa, who takes over and takes Dash down to the mat. Ciampa with some strikes as we see Chad Gable and Bobby Roode watching the match backstage. Ciampa works over Dash and tags in Gargano for the quick double team. Dash counters and slams Gargano into their corner. Dawson tags in and keeps up the attack on Gargano in their corner. Dawson takes Gargano to the other corner and works him over. Gargano turns it right around in the corner but Dawson does the same, unloading with uppercuts in the corner. Gargano comes off the top but puts on the brakes. Dawson runs over him with a shoulder. Gargano sends Dawson and then Dash out of the ring to the floor. Gargano runs the ropes and hits a suicide dive on Dawson. Dash follows up but Ciampa decks him and Gargano superkicks him. Ciampa sends Dash into the steel ring steps and then pats himself on the back. The Revival are down on the floor as we go to commercial with DIY in control.
Back from the break and Gargano goes at it with Dash. Dawson tags in for the double team but Gargano avoids it. Gargano fights off both opponents, dropping Dash with a big DDT, as Ciampa readies for the hot tag. Ciampa tags in and runs over Dawson a few times. Ciampa kicks Dawson and nails two big German suplexes. Dash tries to make the save but Ciampa sends him out of the ring and hits the third German suplex on Dawson. Ciampa with the flying knee to Dawson for a close 2 count.
Ciampa's double underhook is blocked. The Revival with a big double team out of the corner but Ciampa kicks out just in time. More back and forth between the two teams. Ciampa avoids The Shatter Machine. Gargano tags in and drops Dash with a big DDT for a close 2 count. Dawson sends Ciampa into the barrier on the outside. Gargano kicks Dawson in the face. Dash comes from behind but Gargano counters for a 2 count. Dash with another close roll-up on Gargano. Dash blocks a Spear through the ropes and rocks Gargano. The Revival hits the big double team bulldog from the top rope. Dawson covers Gargano for the pin but Ciampa flies in and breaks it up just in time.
Dawson looks to put Gargano away now, trying to suplex him out of the ring where the others are. Gargano catches him with a kick. Gargano ends up leveling Dawson again. Ciampa tags in and they hit the superkick - flying knee combo on Dawson, barely connecting with it. Ciampa covers Dawson for the big non-title win.
Winners: Tommaso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano
- After the match, the NXT Superstars stand tall in the ring as Ciampa's music hits. We go to replays.
- Charly Caruso is backstage with Ricochet and WWE Intercontinental Champion Finn Balor. Balor said he had his big night last night at Elimination Chamber but tonight is all about this man - Ricochet. Balor steps away and Ricochet talks to Charly about living his dreams and achieving his goals, saying it feels better than anything he could imagine. Ricochet says he could go on for days but if we think we've seen the last of him, we're just seeing the beginning. Ricochet says he will prove to the world why there's only one of him. He walks off.
- We see Ronda Rousey backstage warming up. We also see The Riott Squad. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get a pre-recorded video of Kevin Owens at a movie theater with his son. Owens talks about training for his return and spending time with his family, and watching WWE TV. He says he's never been more focused, never been more hungrier. His son brings him popcorn and a soda, and Owens asks for the change but there is none. Owens says during his time off, he's been reminded why he fights and we should trust him when he says, he's ready to fight again. Owens jokes with his son again about there being no change.
- We go to the ring and out come the first WWE Women's Tag Team Champions, Sasha Banks and Bayley. They get a pop and head to the ring as the announcers talk about their big win in the Elimination Chamber last night.
Fans chant "you deserve it!" as they take the mic. Bayley says she's feeling it tonight, but last night was emotional for both of them. Bayley can't believe they are standing here with the titles. Banks says this feels like a dream but it is definitely real, they really did this. Banks talks about how crazy it is to see how far they've come, from NXT to making history together. They go on about not being afraid, about having the same dreams, visions and goals. Banks says they put their hearts and souls into the women's division and they will face anyone, anywhere, be it RAW, SmackDown or NXT. They say there is no stronger connection than the Boss 'n' Hug Connection.
The music interrupts and out comes Nia Jax and Tamina Snuka to the stage. Jax mocks the champions and tells them to stop with the crying. Jax congratulates them and says they are cute in their matching outfits but they don't get it. They go on talking trash as they walk to the ring. Jax points out how Banks always loses her titles on her first defense. Snuka sends a warning, saying they got lucky last night but their luck is about to run out now. Snuka and Jax rush the ring but Banks and Bayley fight them off, not letting them in. Banks grabs Jax and applies a Banks Statement under the bottom rope but Snuka pulls her to safety. Jax and Snuka retreat up the ramp as Bayley's music hits. Banks and Bayley stand tall with their titles in the ring.
- Cole leads us to a video package for DX's 2019 WWE Hall of Fame induction. We go back to commercial.
Dean Ambrose vs. Drew McIntyre
Back from the break and out comes Dean Ambrose first. Renee says she recognizes the look on Dean's face and he is feeling good tonight. Drew McIntyre is out next.
The bell rings and Drew drops Dean with a Glasgow Kiss headbutt to start. Drew mounts Ambrose and keeps him down with right hands. Drew with a big chop now. Drew works Dean over and talks trash. Ambrose fires back and gets to his feet. Drew catches Dean mid-move but Ambrose slides out. Drew runs into an elbow in the corner. Ambrose dumps Drew over the top rope to the floor. Ambrose stays on Drew and prevents him from re-entering the ring. Ambrose runs the ropes and nails a suicide dive, sending Drew into the barrier.
Ambrose brings it back into the ring and nails an inverted neckbreaker. Ambrose goes to the top but has to roll through as Drew moves. Drew comes right back and drops Dean with a Claymore Kick. Drew waits in the corner as Dean slowly gets back up. Drew nails another Claymore for the pin to get the fairly easy win.
Winner: Drew McIntyre
- After the match, Drew stands tall as his music hits. We go to replays. Drew stands tall over Ambrose and looks up at the WrestleMania 35 sign.
- The announcers lead us to another video package with Paul Heyman narrating, talking about how dominant WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar is going into the WrestleMania 35 match with Seth Rollins. Heyman says Rollins is the most dangerous opponent for Lesnar but Lesnar will have to put Rollins down. This is not a prediction or a spoiler, this is the end of the story of a man named Seth Rollins.
- Charly Caruso is backstage with Seth Rollins to ask about the video we just saw. Rollins says you can call Paul Heyman a lot of things but he's not a liar, everything he just said about Brock Lesnar is the truth. Rollins says but he's not walking into WrestleMania 35 with a death wish, he's accepting his fate. Rollins goes on and says Lesnar's reign of terror is done. Regarding his own fate, Rollins says if he leaves on his own feet or on a stretcher, he promises he's leaving WrestleMania with the WWE Universal Title. Dean Ambrose appears. Rollins asks if he can help him with something. Ambrose asks Rollins where he was out there just now. Rollins asks if Ambrose has completely lost his mind. Ambrose looks a bit confused, shrugs and then walks off.
- Elias is in the ring with his guitar. We go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Elias starts to play in the ring but he's fed up with how he's been treated. He says he's the best Superstar to come through in a long time and certainly the most hygienic to roll through this dirty swampland of Lafayette. The locals boo Elias now. Elias says he's constantly disrespected and constantly interrupted. He says he's a musical genius and everyone is blessed to be in his presence. Elias says he's sure we're all excited about the new Superstars - Ricochet, Aleister Black, Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa, but that won't stop the truth - that he makes magic with his fingers every night.
Elias says he will do a song tonight but it's not for any of the fans, it's for himself, in hopes that he can slip into a deep consciousness, so deep that he forgets any of the fans exist. More boos from the crowd. In order to do so, Elias needs the fans to silence their phones, hold their applause and most importantly, shut their mouths. Elias goes to start playing but the music interrupts and out comes Aleister Black to a pop. Black enters the ring and says if it's a deep sleep and consciousness that Elias wants, he will get it because Black will make him fade to black tonight.
Aleister Black vs. Elias
The bell rings and Elias goes to work on Aleister Black with chops. Black counters a move and sends Elias out. Black runs the ropes but puts on the brakes and takes a seat in the middle of the ring for a pop. Elias looks on from the outside. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Elias is in control. Elias works Black over in the corner as the referee backs him off. Elias pulls Black out of the corner and keeps control. Black looks to fight back but Elias drops him off the ropes. Elias with a 2 count now. Elias keeps Black grounded in the middle of the ring now. Black resists and tries to break free but Elias tightens up.
Black fights free and delivers strikes while they are on their feet now. Black drops Elias. Elias comes right back but Black takes Elias back down with kicks. Black with a sliding knee and a moonsault from the second rope. Elias kicks out at 2. Elias talks some trash in the corner but Black nails a back elbow. More back and forth now. Black comes flying off the corner but Elias drops him out of the air with a jumping knee. Elias with another 2 count. Elias argues with the referee about the count again.
Black counters out of nowhere and delivers a big Black Mass kick to the jaw to drop Elias. Black covers for the pin to win.
Winner: Aleister Black
- After the match, Black stands tall and has his arm raised as his music hits. We go to replays. We come back to Black taking a seat in the middle of the ring, looking out around the crowd.
- Still to come, Riott vs. Rousey. Back to commercial.
RAW Women's Title Match: Ruby Riott vs. Ronda Rousey
Back from the break and The Riott Squad waits in the ring - Ruby Riott with Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan. Out next comes RAW Women's Champion Ronda Rousey for this rematch from the WWE Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. The title will be on the line.
The bell rings and Riott charges but Rousey immediately slams her. Rousey takes it to the corner for strikes. Riott gets dropped and then goes to the floor to regroup with Liv and Logan. Riott comes back in and grabs Rousey but Rousey fires back with knee strikes. Riott drops Rousey on the back of her neck with a modified STO for a close 2 count. Riott keeps Rousey grounded now.
They get back up and try to overpower each other. Riott tosses Rousey but Rousey goes right into a triangle attempt. Riott avoids the armbar and goes back out for another break as Rousey stares her down. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Rousey works Riott over, sending Riott back tot he floor for a breather. They come back in and Riott catches Rousey with a big Spear off a distraction. Riott with a 2 count. Rousey counters a move and slams Riott. Riott comes right back with a big chop. Rousey gets the upperhand again and gets hyped up. Rousey with three takedowns. Rousey focuses on the arm now, softening Riott up for the armbar. Rousey with a jumping elbow to the jaw.
Rousey keeps control until Riott drops her into the top rope in the corner. Riott goes to the second rope and drives back down onto Rousey for another close 2 count. Rousey avoids a Riott Kick. They tangle and Riott comes right back with a Riott Kick, connecting this time for a close 2 count as Liv and Logan pop at ringside. Riott looks to put Rousey away but Rousey counters and nails a gutwrench slam. Rousey drags Riott over to the corner and goes to the top. She swats Logan away as she jumps on the apron. The same goes with Liv. Riott takes advantage of the distractions and pulls Rousey from the top to the mat, catching her on the way down with a Riott Kick. Rousey kicks out right before the 3 count.
Riott goes back to the top while Rousey is laid out near the corner. Riott leaps out for another senton but Rousey moves out of the way. Rousey pulls Riott over for the armbar but Riott escapes. Rousey goes to the top and leaps out to the floor, taking Liv and Logan down on the outside. Riott is on her feet in the corner now. Riott grabs Rousey but Rousey counters, launching Riott face-first into the turnbuckles to daze her. Rousey takes advantage and drops Riott into the armbar for the submission win.
Winner: Ronda Rousey
- After the match, Rousey stands tall with the title as her music hits. Liv hits the ring but Rousey grabs her and drops her with Piper's Pit. Logan also gets dropped. The Riott Squad regroups at ringside while Rousey looks on. RAW goes off the air with Rousey standing tall while her music plays.