Welcome to Wrestling Inc.'s live coverage of WWE NXT beginning at 8 pm ET! Let others know about our coverage by giving this page a quick retweet or share on social media. Click the refresh button on your browser every few minutes to keep up with the live results. Let us know your thoughts on the show by sharing them below in the comments section.
Tonight features The Street Profits defending the NXT Tag Titles against Danny Burch and Oney Lorcan, Damian Priest in action, fallout from Io Shirai vs. Shayna Baslzer, and Jordan Myles vs. Boa in the NXT Breakout Tournament.
- Two weeks ago, NXT Women's Champion Shayna Baszler defeated Io Shirai in a Steel Cage Match. Afterwards, Shirai turned on her friend, Candice LeRae.
- Shirai (dressed in all black) heads to the rings and gets a microphone. The crowd boos her. She barks at them in Japanese. "I don't need any friends, I don't need any of you," Shirai says, dropping the mic afterwards. Shirai then heads up the ramp to the back.
- Velveteen Dream talks with the media. He's asked about who his next challenger will be. Dream says he didn't approve that question and moves on. Roderick Strong is brought up about wanting to challenge for his title. He says even though Strong got the best of him a few weeks ago, Strong isn't ready to take on Dream one-on-one.
Damian Priest vs. Blanco Loco
Priest with an ax kick that instantly drops Loco. Priest with a running elbow and follows it up with a release suplex. Loco gets in a punch, but gets hammered with a lariat and again. Spinning kick, rolling cutter, pin, and we're all done.
Winner: Damian Priest via Pinfall
- Killian Dain talks about stories of his tough upbringing and how he basically lived in martial law. He says he doesn't repress these stories, he carries them with him and wears them like a badge of honor. Dain says he wants everyone to know why he is doing the things that he does. Dain says everything he had was taken from him and now he will take whatever he wants.
Boa vs. Jordan Myles (First Round NXT Breakout Tournament Match)
Myles was formerly known as ACH. Myles looks for a handshake, Boa bows, Myles smiles and bows back. Both end up in the ropes, Boa looks for a kick and Myles ducks it. Boa takes Myles down with a side headlock. He goes for it again and Myles blocks it. Back and forth counters, Boa with a wristlock, Myles flips off the top rope to get out of it. Myles leaps over Boa, handspring back flip into a dropkick. Myles with a double leg takedown and controls the wrist. Myles with a big smile the whole time he has the submission locked in.
Boa tries for a back body drop, Myles rolls under, avoids a kick, pin, two. Boa up quickly and lands a kick to the chest. Boa gets Myles tied up in the ropes, hits an ax kick to the chest. Myles shoved in the corner, more kicks, last one is blocked. Myles looks for a takedown, no, kick sends him into the corner. Boa with a overhead german suplex. Boa with another kick to the chest, he tries again, blocked, Myles with a big chop to the chest and then lands a flurry of kicks in the corner. Running forearms, Boa misses with a roundhouse, Myles sweeps the leg, low dropkick, kip-up, discus clothesline in the corner. Myles heads to the top rope for a 450 splash, cover, 1-2-3.
Winner: Jordan Myles via Pinfall
- Next week: Dexter Lumis vs. Bronson Reed is the final first round match in the NXT Breakout Tournament.
- NXT Women's Champion Shayna Baszler talks with the media and they ask about Mia Yim calling her out. Baszler says she has the biggest target on her shoulder, so she's not surprised. Baszler continues that Yim's story is great, coming up from nothing. But she's heard it over and over in the fight game. Baszler says whoever is in the ring with her, the story is always the same: "tap, nap, snap."
- At the WWE Performance Center, Keith Lee says it's strange that he's been in NXT for nearly a year. He thinks about some of his previous opponents he's come across, although he's never been the chosen one for a promotion. Although, he eventually comes out on top. Lee says year one didn't go quite like how he wanted, but year two will be different. He says he'll have to be more than "limitless," he has to be "infinite," and will be the main event in his second year with NXT.
- Next week: Adam Cole will have his first NXT Title defense.
The Street Profits (c) vs. Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch (NXT Tag Team Championship)
Dawkins with a big shoulder block on Lorcan, cover, two. Dawkins takes him to the mat and rolls Lorcan around a bit. Lorcan able to get to his feet and Burch tags himself in. Side headlock on Dawkins until he reverses into one of his own. Dawkins leaps over Burch, flapjack hits. Lorcan comes in and they hit another flapjack, dropping Lorcan down on his partner. Tough start for the challengers, they take a moment to regroup out on the floor.
Dawkins offers his hand to Burch, Burch kicks him in the midsection. Kick to the midsection, front dropkick lands, kip-up and in comes Lorcan. Double side Russian leg sweep, cover, one-count. Lorcan with a big chop, brings Burch back in and they kick away at Dawkins, double suplex, cover, two. Lorcan with a crossface on Dawkins, Ford ends up coming in and breaking up the hold. Ford yells at Burch, who then swings away on Dawkins, full mount with ground and pound. Burch to the second rope, looks for another dropkick, Dawkins moves out of the way.
Ford gets the tag and hits multiple clotheslines on his opponents, Alabama slam on Lorcan and follows up with a belly-to-back suplex, kip-up, standing moonsault, cover, two. Dawkins back in spinning splash in the corner, Ford does one himself, assisted slice bread number two, cover, two. Ford tags in. He lifts Lorcan on his shoulders, Dawkins up top, Lorcan sends Ford crashing into his opponent. Burch in and lands a dropkick on Ford. Lorcan with a half-and-half suplex, Burch with a knee, cover, two.
Everyone in the ring now and they are all taking each other out. All four wrestlers down. Lorcan and Ford face-off, Lorcan with some big chops, Ford returns fire with kicks. He looks to dive into Lorcan and ends up leaping over him to take out Burch on the floor. Lorcan looks for a suicide dive, Dawkins stops that with a big punch. Back in the ring, Dawkins drops Burch with a spinebuster. Ford with a big frog splash, cover, 1-2-3.
Winners: The Street Profits via Pinfall