Welcome to Wrestling Inc.'s live coverage of AEW Dynamite from 1stBank Center in Broomfield, Colorado, beginning at 8 pm ET! Let others know about our coverage by giving this page a quick retweet or share on social media.
Click the refresh button on your browser every few minutes to keep up with the live results. Let us know your thoughts on the show by sharing them below in the comments section.
- Recap of what went down at last Saturday's AEW Revolution PPV.
- Justin Roberts introduces the new AEW World Champion Jon Moxley. Moxley walked through the crowd, taking his time as the crowd cheers him on. Moxley in the ring, crowd still cheering, he eggs them on and they get even louder. "You deserve it" chant. Moxley says the title is a beautiful thing because of what it represents: professional wrestling. He says the belt never belonged to Chris Jericho, it doesn't belong to him, it belongs to to the fans. He continues that for every fan who said they want something different, AEW brought pro wrestling back.
Moxley says there's not a man in AEW who will take the title from his cold, dead hands. Moxley says he's not hiding though, whoever wants to step up will gets knocked out or tapped out. He knows though things are not over with him and the Inner Circle after everything he went through with them. He knows an army is coming after him, and has a message for the whole stable: "I dare you." Jericho's music immediately hits and out he strolls with the rest of the group.
Jericho on the mic, says he doesn't need a belt to be "Le Champion." Jericho says he realizes that the "Moxley Era" has began tonight, he asks the fans if they like that. They cheer. "I don't, I think it sucks ass," Jericho says. Crowd with a "You suck ass" chant back at Jericho.
The 1stBank Center can hold up to 6500 fans. It looks like it can hold about 4500 after production, so there's probably about 3000-3500 fans here tonight pic.twitter.com/86dQRA9DTl— WrestlingINC.com (@WrestlingInc) March 5, 2020
Jericho says Moxley's actions were not that of a champion, since he could see out of both eyes when Moxley made it look like he could only see out of one. He calls Moxley a cheater and that he turned a good looking group of guys (the Inner Circle) into a hit squad. Jericho puts the entire roster on notice, saying he's going to tear everyone apart, even Michael Nakazawa.
Jericho says after tonight's tag main event (Jericho/Guevara vs. Moxley/Allin) that Moxley won't walk out of his own tonight. Jericho says if Moxley can do it, Jericho will take a leave of absence for 60 days. Jericho says he always has a plan and Moxley isn't as smart as he thinks he is. Crowd with a "Fozzy sucks" chant. Moxley says he's going to send Jericho packing for 60 days and make him look like a "stupid son of a b----."
Lots of action early on with SCU getting the better of the Dark Order team. All of SCU crushes Silver in the corner, Sky with a big dropkick, cover, two. Daniels tags in, gets a strike, but then is jammed into the corner. Uno with the distraction, Grayson drops Daniels. Uno comes into the match, lots of kicks in the corner. Grayson back in with even more stomps. Grayson gets the referee distracted and all of Dark Order chokes Daniels.
Back from break, Silver and Reynolds continue to beat up Daniels. German suplex with the bridge for a two-count. Grayson tagged in, enziguri, but Daniels hits a flatliner and finally makes his way to tagging in Kazarian. Reynolds also tagged in, but Kazarian lands some big lariats, flying elbow strike. Kazarian scoop slams two guys, then hits a springboard leg drop. Uno with a cheap shot, and now everybody is in the ring and brawling. Most of Dark Order gets sent out, Uno left alone in the ring and SCU beats him up for a moment. Grayson back in and then launched into the ring post.
Daniels with a leaping stomp and a suicide dive on Gray. Kazarian with a slingshot cutter on Reynolds, cover, Silver breaks it up. Uno with another cheap shot, clearing out Sky. Cabana tagged in, big elbow strike on Uno. Goes for another on Silver, but Uno thumbs him in the eye. Cabana with a second moonsault on both guys! Cabana and Reynolds up on the top rope, Sky takes out three members of Dark Order. Cabana with the Chicago skyline (drops Reynolds up and down on the top turnbuckle) and the superman pin for the win.
Winners: SCU and Colt Cabana via Pinfall
- Post-match, Uno yells on the microphone this was not how things were supposed to go and the Exalted One will be furious. "When he arrives, heads will roll." JR notes Uno said "he" in that rant.
- Britt Baker joins commentary and gives Schiavone a Starbucks coffee, then gives the camera a big smile.
Big Swole vs. Leva Bates
Swole shoves Bates down. Bates tries to off a book as a gift, Swole tosses it. Bates slaps her, Avalon still up on the apron and she kicks him off. Bates whacks Swole with a book and hits a backstabber while the referee was distracted. Can't put her away though, Swole with a boot, then a slingshot cutter, ripcord discus lariat, cover, 1-2-3.
Winner: Big Swole via Pinfall
- Recap of MJF beating Cody at Revolution after popping Cody in the face with the AEW Diamond Ring.
- Cody heads out to the ring, crowd giving him a big welcome. Cody says he's not sure if he wants to talk about what it's like to lose personally to MJF. Professionally, Cody says it's a tough pill to swallow. Cody then says he could deal with what happened if MJF comes out to the ring and tells him he beat Cody, fair and square. Out comes Jake "The Snake" Roberts! Crowd pops and chants his name as he makes his way into the ring. Roberts says he's sorry to spoil the party but he doesn't want to hear Cody cry and b----, Cody just got his ass kicked. Roberts says he's not here to praise Cody, he's hear to slay Cody.
Roberts says he has a client, The Dark Side, will be coming to AEW. Roberts says he's gotten clean and he's worked hard for it. Roberts talks about the mind games he would once play with opponents just by using a snake. Robert says he'll be on the outside of the ring when his client shows up. He tells Cody to bring that "one trick pony" Arn Anderson with him. Roberts says he's not in AEW to take the whole pie, just Cody's share, and heads out of the ring.
PAC working over Taylor in the early stages of the match. Taylor ends up on the floor, PAC looks to fly, but instead slides out to get in Cassidy's face. Trent steps up to PAC, Taylor with a baseball slide, dropping PAC. Taylor with a sit-down powerbomb for two. PAC launched into the corner. PAC is up and blasts Taylor out of the ring, he then sends Taylor into the barricade.
Back in the ring, Taylor plants PAC, cover, two. Taylor heads up to the top and goes for a moonsault, nobody home, PAC locks in the brutalizer and that will do it.
Winner: PAC via Submission
- Post-match, Trent gets right in PAC's face. Cassidy gets right up in PAC's face. Lucha Bros run out and double superkick Cassidy. Lucha Bros and PAC clear out the other team. PAC gets on the microphone and says they are known as Death Triangle and that nobody is safe.
Jake Hager (with Santana and Ortiz) vs. QT Marshall (with Brandi and Dustin Rhodes)
Hager immediately lifts and drops Marshall to the mat, then follows it up with some shots in the corner. Hager continues to beat him up, Hager drives Marshall into the corner and then powerslams him. Hager with a shot to the midsection. Hager goes for a vader bomb, Marshall gets his feet up. Hager runs in and gets kicked, Marshall with some punches. Marshall with a handspring kicks.
Hager charges into the corner again and Marshall gets out of the way. Marshall to the top rope with a twisting senton, cover, one-count. Marshall heads to the second rope, looks for a swinging DDT, gets reversed. Hager with a lariat that turns Marshall inside-out. Hager locks in the standing triangle and that ends the match.
Winner: Jake Hager via Submission
- Post-match, Hager holds the move, Dustin runs in to break it up. Santana and Ortiz get in and attacks Dustin. Cody then runs out and clears Santana and Ortiz out of the ring. Cody swings away on Hager, but Ortiz smacks Cody in the back with a chair. They got for another shot, but Matt Jackson runs out and superkicks Ortiz. Commentary says Nick Jackson isn't here tonight. Matt swings away on Hager, beat then eats a high-elevation slam. Tipsy Page strolls out to the ring, he tells Ortiz (who has a chair) to take it easy. He takes a sip of beer, puts it on the ring post and then swings away on Inner Circle. He clears out Santana and Ortiz. Hager sends him out to the apron, Page with a buckshot lariat on Hager. Then goes back to his beer. He then sees Matt, they say a few words, Page flips off Matt and heads out for another beer.
- Backstage, MJF (with Wardlow) says he was indeed the final chapter of Cody's epic odyssey. MJF says the fans should pick someone new to follow, and that's him. MJF says he plans on staying undefeated in AEW and it doesn't matter who he will face. MJF suddenly says it's hot in the room their in and takes off his jacket to show off his "I Pinned Cody" shirt. Says it's distracting and obnoxious, kind of like a neck tattoo.
Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara vs. Darby Allin
As mentioned earlier, if Moxley can leave the ring under his own power, Jericho will tkae a sixty day leave of absence from AEW. Moxley makes his way to the ring and is jumped by three masked men. They beat the hell out of it and it's Santana, Ortiz, and Hager. Jericho smiles and looks on as the three beat him up. Moxley tries to fight back, but the numbers are too much for him. Hager with a lowblow kick, and Moxley then gets some trash thrown on him. Moxley gets back up again and it's dropped again.
Back in the ring, Allin still wants a match and things officially get started. Allin goes to work on Guevara and Jericho, sending both to the outside. Allin sends Jericho into the steps, gets in the ring, but Guevara hits him with a big knee. Jericho makes his way back to his corner and tags in. Back suplex, weak cover, one-count. Hager, Santana, and Ortiz make their way to ringside. Doctor is checking on Moxley in the back.
Jericho runs into the corner, misses, Allin tries for a pin, two-count. Allin with a second rope moonsault, cover, two. Jericho looks for walls of jericho and gets it, but Allin gets to the ropes. Jericho and Guevara working over Allin as we got to a split-screen break. Jericho slaps and chops away on Allin, who finally had enough and swings away, then clotheslines Jericho out of the ring. Allin with a big suicide dive on the former champion.
Back in the ring, Guevara is able to regain control on his opponent. Big kick to the spin, pin on Allin, cover, two. Jericho tags in swings away, Allin with some punches, Jericho drops him with a back elbow. Jericho tries for a lionsault, Allin gets the knees up. Allin climbing to his corner, but nobody is in his corner. Guevara tags in. Allin then tags himself in and seems to have some new energy.
Big chops, yoshi tonic for a two-count. Jericho is knocked off the apron. Allin sends Guevara down on his crew. Allin with a big coffin drop on the Inner Circle. "Holy s---" chant from the crowd. Back in the ring, over-the-top stunner, coffin drop hits on Guevara, cover, Jericho goes to break it up and hits Guevara by mistake. Jericho send out to the floor, Allin tries for the suicide dive, Jericho hits him with the judas effect in midair. He tosses Allin back in, Guevara slinks over and pins Allin.
Winners: Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara via Pinfall
- Post-match, Moxley runs out from the back as the doctors and refs chase him. In the ring, Moxley throws the chair at Hager and then clears out the rest of Inner Circle. Hager back in the ring and hits a cheap shot on Moxley. Santana and Ortiz bring him up to the stage. Jericho swings away and lands a knee. Hager with the standing arm triangle, then Santana, Ortiz, and Hager powerbomb Moxley off the stage and down through a table. The group all flip Moxley off. Moxley is out, looks like Jericho isn't going on that hiatus. The group celebrates together on the stage as the show closes. After the show goes off the air, Moxley is stretched out.