Welcome to Wrestling Inc.'s live coverage of AEW Dynamite from Daily's Place in Jacksonville, Florida, beginning at 8 pm ET! Let others know about our coverage by giving this page a quick retweet or share on social media.
Click the refresh button on your browser every few minutes to keep up with the live results. Let us know your thoughts on the show by sharing them below in the comments section.
- Tony Schiavone welcomes us in with Cody and Kenny Omega at commentary with him. Tonight's segments (couple changes from last week's announcements): Darby Allin vs. Kip Sabian (with Penelope Ford), Jake Hager in action, Brodie Lee vs. QT Marshall, Kenny Omega vs. Sammy Guevara (AAA Mega Championship), Chris Jericho confronts Matt Hardy, and Cody vs. Jimmy Havoc.
- Brandi Rhodes is doing ring announcing again in place of Justin Roberts.
- Doesn't look like anyone is sitting ringside this week, but they did cut back to an area with Shawn Spears, and others betting on the matches.
- Tony notes Jim Ross, Excalibur, and Taz couldn't make the trip for the show, but all are feeling healthy.
Cody vs. Jimmy Havoc
Cody drops Havoc, each try for a couple pin attempts, all one-counts. Havoc works the arm, but Cody reverses and they trade a bunch more pin attempts, but no three-counts. Cody with a couple punches, Havoc throws a big shot. Cody hits a springboard cutter. Cody goes for the figure-four, Havoc pulls on Cody's ear, but can't break the hold. Havoc with a poke to the eye to break the hold. Havoc sent out to the floor, Cody with a suicide dive on his opponent, then throws him into the stage.
Camera cuts to the wrestlers cheering on who they want to win. Chris Jericho is in there now and cheers on Havoc. Havoc and Cody work their way up to the stage, Havoc puts the headset on for a moment, talks some trash to Cody, grabs him by the tongue and throws an uppercut. The two make their way to the ring, Cody works his way back into the match though, but is then suplexed into the turnbuckle.
Havoc controlling things, until he's dumped out to the ramp. Cody then lifts and drops Havoc down on the top rope. Cody runs through the tunnel to the back (Omega jokes about Cody practicing social distancing), he runs all the way back out and hits a running lariat, sending Havoc into the ring. Release suplex on Havoc. Cody takes off the weight belt and tosses it to Brandi. Cody looks for another springboard cutter, but Havoc reverse into an armbar. Cody looks for cross rhodes, Havoc kicks out of it, and looks to work the fingers, Cody gets to the ropes. Havoc with a big lariat, pin, two-count. The two end up on the top rope, Cody with a reverse suplex, cross rhodes hits, he goes for another, 1-2-3.
Winner: Cody via Pinfall
- Post-match, he has Brandi come into the ring for a kiss. Cody is still in the ring. Sitting by a fire, Jake Roberts has a message (via video) for Cody. Roberts says Archer is chomping at the bit to get in the ring with someone. Roberts says Cody helped get the company going and Roberts (who says he's the best mind in wrestling) says he doesn't get a call. Archer does what he did in Japan and AEW was afraid to initially bring him in because they saw what he did there. Roberts continues that all he's asking is for Archer to get one match with Cody (he mentions bringing Arn Anderson and Brandi Rhodes) and says it's up to Cody, "trust me."
- Cody re-joins commentary, says his left elbow might need a "look see at." Cody says Roberts message comes across "bitter and jaded." Cody says next Lance Archer can debut in the ring.
- Vignette from Darby Allin, he says he doesn't see anything "super bad" about him, they are just words. Allin says he's come across super bad people and learned the hard way. While saying this Allin wears masks from all the members of Inner Circle. He then puts gas on the masks and lights a table on fire with them on it. Allin says Sabian will pay for the sins for the Inner Circle.
Darby Allin vs. Kip Sabian with Penelope Ford
Allin works over Sabian, goes for an early pin, two. Sabian bails out of the ring for a breather. Allin with a springboard arm drag, kip up, Sabian heads out of the ring. Allin follows, charges in and Ford pulls Sabian out of the way so Allin go crashing through the barricade. Sabian able to take advantage on the outside.
Back from break, looks like Ford was getting in a few shots on Allin. Back in the ring, Allin recovers with a couple slaps to the face, back elbow, kick, double leg drop kick, sending Sabian in to the corner. Allin with another back elbow, over-the-top cutter, cover, two. Sabian ends up on the floor, he looks for a suicide dive, Ford gets in the way, so Allin stops. Allin changes direction and still hits Sabian with a suicide dive. Back in the ring, Ford with a distraction, Sabian hits a disaster kick. Allin fights back, Allin with last supper (gibson leg lock) into a pin for the 1-2-3.
Winner: Darby Allin via Pinfall
- Vignette for Jake Hager, showing clips of his work in both AEW and Bellator.
Jake Hager vs. Chico Adams
Hager throws Adams into the ring post right off the bat. He goes into a vader bomb, then drives his knee into his opponent's back. Adams with a punch, dodges a clothesline and hits one of his own. Hager plants Adams to the mat and locks in an arm triangle submission, Adams passes out and the referee calls for the bell.
Winner: Jake Hager via Referee Stoppage
- Post-match, AEW World Champion Jon Moxley comes out and brawls with Hager, Moxley hits paradigm shift! Hager then tries for an ankle lock almost right after, but Moxley gets out of it and sends Hager out to the floor. Hager tires to get back in the ring and Moxley swings the title at him. Hager then decides to head out to the back. Moxley saying "You're walking away???" Moxley's music hits.
- Backstage, cameras catch up with Moxley. Moxley says he told Hager to watch his blind spot. Says he's out for blood and Hager may have walked out tonight, but when the title is up for grabs Hager won't walk away, he's getting carted out.
- Vignette from last week showing Brodie Lee revealing he is the Exalted One. Lee says Christopher Daniels is very unsafe now.
- Lee eating some steak and talking with Alex Reynolds and John Silver. He says he doesn't think Silver and Reynolds get it, it's strength in numbers and they will prey on the weak. Silver goes to eat and Lee stops him, "Does it look like I'm done?" He kicks Silver out and tells Reynolds "You don't eat until I'm done." Reynolds then sneezes, which just makes Lee mad, kicking him out of the room.
Brodie Lee vs. QT Marshall
One of his minions follow Lee to the ring. Lee immediately drops Marshall with a big kick and sends him to the floor. Lee throws him into the apron and then the barricade. Big chop to the chest and Marshall sent back into the ring. Harper with a slingshot senton, running elbows, suplex, and another one.
Marshall with a couple shots, goes to the top rope, leaps, but takes a swinging slam. Marshall looks to be out of it now, but Lee picks him up, hits him with a discus lariat for the 1-2-3.
Winner: Brodie Lee via Pinfall
VANGUARD 1 v 2.0 All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) March 26, 2020
LOCATION: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
SUBJECT: Nicholas Jackson
RECOVERY: 61% pic.twitter.com/sLq72fouw2
- Vanguard 1 travels to California to check in on Nick Jackson who is currently out of action due to the Inner Circle ambushing him. Nick is working out in his garage as Vanguard 1 scans him, Nick is apparently 61% healed. Nick finally notices Hardy's drone and walks over to it, but the drone flies away.
Kenny Omega (c) vs. Sammy Guevara (AAA Mega Championship)
Back and forth action in the early stages of the match. Guevara frustrating Omega, gouges the eyes, low dropkick, sending Omega out to the floor. Guevara tosses Omega into the ring post, then sends his injured hand down on the apron. Omega is launched into the barricade. Omega fights back, sends Guevara to the barricade, but he leaps it and sits down in an empty chair. Omega runs at him and gets smacked, then his arm thrown down on the barricade.
Back in the ring, Guevara looks for a cross armbreak. In the back, some of the wrestlers start fighting after bickering about the matches all night. Omega lifts Guevara on his shoulders, but Guevara bites Omega's hand. Guevara with a boot to the head, cover, then works the hand again. Omega with a big boot, sending Guevara to the corner. Couple double ax handle swings by Omega, cover, two. Omega with a shot to the back, looks for a suplex, Guevara rolls through, double stomp, running shooting star press, cover, two.
Guevara with a springboard cutter, sending Omega to the floor. Guevara with a twisting flip over the top, dropping Omega. Omega back in the ring, Guevars with a springboard leap, but gets powerbombed to the mat. Omega hits v-trigger. Looks for liger bomb, no, spanish fly by Guevara, cover, two. Guevara heads to the top, shooting star press, nobody home. V-trigger by Omega, looks for another, Guevara bites his hand, then eats another v-trigger. Omega tries for a snap dragon suplex, Guevara lands on his feet, roundhouse kick and knee to Omega's head, but Omega with another v-trigger. Jay driller lands, cover, two. Another v-trigger, one winged angel hits, cover, and we're done here.
Winner: Kenny Omega via Pinfall
- Chris Jericho heads out to the ring for his confrontation for Matt Hardy. Jericho takes the camera from the cameraman and watches him sing Jericho's song. Jericho not using the usual mic, but instead has it clipped to his jacket. Jericho recaps Matt Hardy joining The Elite, calls them "arrogant sons of b----es." Jericho says he'll give Matt a chance to make the right decisionto join the Inner Circle. Vanguard 1 flies in and looks over Jericho. Jericho says he doesn't like Vanguard 1, calls it a "piece of s---" and asks Vanguard 1 to join the Inner Circle (yes, you read that right).
He touts all the benefits of joining the group to the drone. The drone flies away from Jericho. Matt's music hits and he's up in the rafters, yet again. The camera blips and he's in the middle row, then the lower part! Matt then appears just outside of ringside. Jericho stammers, asking how Matt just did that. Matt says "I am magic." Jericho says this show and promotion was built on his back, Matt should align himself with Jericho, not The Elite. Matt says he owed the Young Bucks because they resurrected "Broken" Matt Hardy. Matt says he's witnessed what the Inner Circle has been doing in AEW, to him, AEW is freedom and the Inner Circle cannot ruin this paradise.
Jericho says he resurrects careers, like Jake Hager, and he's the one who brought Moxley to AEW. Matt says Jericho may know his vessel, but he is Damascus and is 3,000 years old. Jericho understands reinvention, he's done that over and over. Jericho brings up Matt always living in the shadowthe shadow of his brother, the shadow of bad booking. Matt says he is not any longer, he's brighter than ever! Jericho says one last time...is Matt with The Elite or Inner Circle? Matt yells "Delete!" Jericho says that's not what he asked and wants an answer. Matt yells "Delete" some more. Jericho tells him to stop because nobody is here to hear his stupid chant. Matt then says there actually is, there are essences all over. Matt brings up people singing Jericho's song, Matt has a song for Jericho and sings Jeff Hardy's "Obsolete" song.
#BROKEN @MATTHARDYBRAND using the power of TELEPORTATION to BEWILDER the being of the MAKER OF PAIN @IAmJericho! All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) March 26, 2020
Watch #AEWDynamite NOW on @TNTDrama 8e/7c #AEWonTNT @AEWonTNT pic.twitter.com/MalukzHuUN
Jericho takes his glasses off, says he doesn't see anything but a broken down old Matt Hardy. He slaps Matt and Matt punches Jericho, knocking him down to the mat. Jericho says he can do some magic himself and Guevara shows up, attacking Matt from behind. Both Omega and Cody run out from commentary with chairs and clears out Jericho and Guevara. The Inner Circle members back away to the stage. They look to make a run back to the ring, but fire goes off as Matt is able to control the fire going off to keep the two away.