Wrestling Inc. Managing Editor Nick Hausman is back to host the latest episode of The Wrestling Inc. Daily podcast, which you can listen to via the player above. The Wrestling Inc Daily is released Monday-Friday afternoon. Click HERE to subscribe on iTunes.
Today's episode features:
Wrestling Inc's Justin LaBar joining Nick to talk all the pro wrestling news from the last twenty-four hours. Including:
* Tampa officials delaying decision on WWE WrestleMania 36's future
* President Trump's European travel ban
* How AEW is reportedly handling the pandemic
* Rezar's injury
* WWE's Rob Gronkowski tease
Nick's interview with former Disney executive, pro wrestling trainer and MMA promoter Rick Bassman. Featuring Bassman discussing:
* Why he's launching his new podcast Tough Talking
* Disney possibly buying WWE
* His time as Vince McMahon's personal consultant
* Discovering Sting
* Producing one of the first-ever behind-the-scenes pro wrestling features
The latest mailbag segment looking at what your thoughts on what will happen with WrestleMania due to the coronavirus and The British Bulldog going into the WWE Hall of Fame
You can check listen to past episodes of The Wrestling Inc Daily here.