Welcome to Wrestling Inc.'s live coverage of AEW Dynamite, beginning at 8 pm ET. Let others know about our coverage by giving this page a quick retweet or share on social media.
Click the refresh button on your browser every few minutes to keep up with the live results. Let us know your thoughts on the show by sharing them below in the comments section.
FTR vs. Jurassic Express with Marko Stunt (Non-Title Match)
If Jurassic Express win, they will receive a future tag title shot. Young Bucks come out before the match starts, and decide to double superkick the referee. Matt and Nick head to the back, they toss some cash to Tony Khan before he even has a chance to say anything. FTR mock The Young Bucks as they pass by, ask them how The Elite is doing. Matt and Nick keep on walking.
JB goes to work on FTR right off the bat, using his quickness to get the best of the champs. Luchasaurus tags in as FTR meets with Tully for a moment. Wheeler tags in and gets some shots in. Harwood tags in, double team on Luchasaurus, but they each eat a clothelines. Harwood pops Luchasaurus, heads to the top, leaps and takes a powerslam, cover, two. JB gets back in there, works Harwood's arm, but gets sent into the ropes and eats a hard elbow. JB avoid a move, double hurricanrana, sending both guys out to the floor for a moment. JB tries to leap over a charging Wheeler, nope, takes a spinning powerslam, cover, two. Wheeler with the bow and arrow stretch on JB.
Harwood in the match, snap suplex, pin, two-count. Wheeler tags in, JB lifted and dropped down on Wheeler's knee, cover, two. JB tries to fight his way to Luchasaurus, nope, Harwood with a flapjack, cover, two. Wheeler tries for a dropkick, nobody home and he catches the top rope, which flips him over. Harwood tags in, but eats a big clothesline. JB tags out, Luchsasaurus with a flurry of strikes. Luchasaurus picks up Wheeler, throws him on Harwood, chokeslam to Wheeler, standing moonsault, cover, two. Luchasaurus with a dive in the corner, nobody home, Harwood tags back in, as is JB. Kicks by Luchasaurus, big forearm to the back of the head by JB on Harwood, pin, two-count.
Harwood tries for a suplex, countered by JB, cover, two. Harwood quickly plants him back to the mat. Wheeler takes a big knee, but Harwood tags in. JB with a quick pin attempt, only two. Victory roll on Harwood, two. JB up to the top rope, diving crossbody, both trade pins for two-counts. Luchasaurus gets knocked out to the floor. JB tries to roll up Harwood, two. Dax and JB throw big uppercuts. JB with the inside cradle, pin, two. Luchsaurus with a dive at Wheeler on the floor, but ends up out into the crowd. JB suicide dive on Wheeler. JB on the apron, rolls in for a pin, two. Dax reverses into a pin of his own, Tully and Wheeler both hold JB's leg down (referee didn't see it) and that will end the match.
Winners: FTR via Pinfall
- Backstage, Alex Marvez talks with Private Party who are checking on Matt Hardy. Hardy looks like he got attacked and is holding his knee. Chris Jericho (with bat in hand) roll up with Jake Hager and asks Hardy if he's okay?! Jericho laughs and says looks like Hardy isn't the luckiest guy in wrestling this week. Jericho tells Private Party he'll see them later tonight.
Hangman Page vs. Frankie Kazarian
Kenny Omega on commentary for the match. Commentary noting this match was originally scheduled to be a tag match, but Omega says he's moving on as a singles competitor, despite Page wanting to stay a team and get the titles back. Kazarian going for a quick pin, two, follows up with a drop toe hold and then a neck crank. Back and forth strikes from both wrestlers. Page gets the best of that exchange, snap suplex, springboard clothesline (Kazarian out to the floor), Page follows him with a big splash. Page glances over at Omega as he keeps up the pressure on his opponent.
Back in the ring, Page swings away on his opponent, but Kazarian fires back. Page swings, misses, Kazarian with a german suplex, but Page lands on his feet and nails him with a big lariat. Page drops him to the mat, running shooting star press, looks for a springboard clothesline again, but Kazarian hits a slingshot DDT, pin, two-count. Kazarian with a backslide, two, both stand, Kazarian able to hit an unprettier, cover, two. Omega laughing and say he thought Page was almost going to lose right there. Page with a sliding lariat, pump-handle death valley driver, pin, two.
Kazarian sends Page to the apron, then sling shots him right back in for a cutter! Pin attempt only a two-count though. Kazarian looks for a springboard hurricanrana, caught, sit-down powerbomb, cover, two. Back and forth action out on the floor. Page on the apron, Kazarian looks for the leg drop, Page ducks it, buckshot lariat, cover, 1-2-3.
Winner: Hangman Page via Pinfall
- Post-match, Kenny leaves commentary and heads to the back. Page looks over to the table and sees Omega is gone. Page enjoys a beer in the ring.
MJF with Wardlow vs. Shawn Dean
They go for a handshake as the match starts. MJF with a poke to the eye and goes right into a fujiwara armbar. Dean immediately taps out.
Winner: MJF via Pinfall
- Post-match, Wardlow tosses Dean out of the ring and grabs a mic for MJF. MJF says if there's one thing we can agree on is that he's an honest man. MJF says Dictator Jon is the guy people cheer for, but he cheated in their title match. MJF continues that he should undefeated and the current champion."You're a loser!" chant breaks out. MJF says he wants to be referred to as the "undefeated, undisputed, uncrowned world champion of AEW." MJF tells Justin Roberts to announce him as such. Roberts says it in a monotone voice at first, MJF tells him to do it right or Wardlow will come over there. Roberts says it with some more gusto. MJF then brings up how there are so many stables in AEW. MJF says he's always been a lone wolf, but maybe it's time for him to join a wolf pack. Whether he joins someone or not, he's still "better than you, and you know it."
- Vignette of Taz breaking down some of Ricky Starks' moves in the ring.
- In the ring, Eddie Kingston (with Penta, Fenix, Butcher, and Blade) has three points to make. One: he never lost the Casino Battle Royale, and says to look up the rules. Two: his group is a family, they are not a faction. They are a family of violence — Kingston asks them to find some victims. They grab some guys from the ringside area and beat them up. Kingston mocks the poor souls as they get destroyed. Three: He says since they got things in order, he tells Blade he needs to get his own house in order (likely referring to Allie).
Chris Jericho and Jake Hager vs. Private Party
Hager and Quen get things going, Quen avoids Hager, tags in Kassidy and they land a shot on Hager. Jericho tries to get involved, punches Kassidy, but Quen with a dropkick, sending Jericho to the floor. Stereo suicide dives by Private Party. Hager gets back in the ring, slingshot senton by Kassidy, cover, one-count. Quen tagged in, double suplex on the big man, cover, two-count.
Quen runs into a big boot, Jericho tags back in, and swings away on Quen's head, chops to the chest, knocks Quen to the mat, side suplex, cover, one. Hager back in and throws bombs in the corners. Quen recovers, gets to the second rope, missile dropkick lands. Kassidy and Jericho both tag in. Springboard seated senton on Jericho, low dropkick to Hager, second rope moonsault on Jericho, cover, two. Kassidy sent to the apron, big forearm, goes for a springboard move, but Hager cracks him in the back with Jericho's bat! Jericho with a baseball slide, sending Kassidy to the floor.
Hager really getting the best of Kassidy, applies a sleeper, Kassidy crumples to the mat for a moment, but works his way out of it. Kassidy tries for a tag, gets picked up and slammed by Hager who then pops Quen off the apron. "You both suck!" chant from the crowd. Kassidy able to hit silly string on Hager. Both guys are super slow to tagging out, both are able to do so. Quen with some clotheslines, atomic drop, dropkick. Hager pops Quen up and gets kicked out of the ring. Quen with a flip out to Hager, then springboard crossbody on Jericho for a two-count.
Neck breaker / double stomp combo on Jericho, Kassidy slow to capitalize, cover, two. Hager runs in and mistakenly hits Jericho. Kassidy with a hurricanrana on Jericho. Quen with a clothesline on Hager, both go out to the floor. Kassidy finally gets a cover on Jericho, two-count. Kassidy with a bunch of forearms, Jericho tries for judas effect, misses, Kassidy with a springboard cutter, two. Kassidy goes up to the top, sent, pool is empty. Jericho is up, crushes him with judas effect, cover, 1-2-3.
Winner: Chris Jericho and Jake Hager via Pinfall
- Post-match, Jericho beats up Kassidy some more and locks in the Walls of Jericho. Quen gets into the ring and cracks Jericho with a pele kick to stop that, Hager pulls Jericho to safety.
- Special one-hour Dynamite on Tuesday Dynamite after the NBA Playoffs:
* Scorpio Sky vs. Ben Carter
* Anna Jay vs. Brandi Rhodes
* Matt Sydal vs. Shawn Spears (with Tully Blanchard)
* Chris Jericho on commentary
Hikaru Shida looking on from ringside. Bit of a feeling out process in the beginning of the match, both trade arm drags, and things end up in a stalemate. Ivelisse with a slap to the face, Rosa smacks her back. Rosa up to the top rope with another arm drag and goes right into a hurricanrana. Rosa taunts a bit, eats a kick and takes an arm drag and does an hurricanrana of her own. Rosa hits a big dropkick, leaping elbow strike in the corner, running kick to the face, cover, two.
Rosa with the gory special, Diamante up on the apron for the distraction. Ivelisse rolls out, knee strike, cover, two. Rosa rolls out to the floor. Back and forth action in the ring, Rosa with a dragon screw leg whip. Shida still looking on from the crowd. Rosa with another hard dropkick, cover, two-count. Ivelisse comes back with a tiger driver, pin, two-count. Death valley driver by Rosa, cover, two. Ivelisse with that big kick to the face that won the tournament for her and Diamante, cover, two. Rose fires back and is able to hit a tombstone piledriver for the victory.
Winner: Thunder Rosa via Pinfall
- Post-match, Diamante jumps Rosa from behind, kicking her out of the ring. Ivelisse holds the title up, Shida jumps in the ring and kicks Ivelisse, then throws Diamante into her partner, both spilling out to the floor. Shida then gathers up the title and puts it on Rosa's shoulder. Shida then heads to the back.
- Last week, Miro is revealed as Kip Sabian's best man.
- At the gym, Miro is lifting weights with Ford helping him out. Sabian says once they get in the ring they are going to be unstoppable. Miro hops up, and wants to get in the ring! Sabian says they have a little something to do first. Miro says he's the best man and will throw the best bachelor party.
- Jake Roberts and Lance Archer head out to the ring. Archer grabs a guy from ringside and beats the hell out of him. Roberts gets on the mic and says if Archer has to have some tag partners, he'd lay with the devil. Maybe a Tasmanian devil? Roberts calls out Taz. Taz heads to the ring, says he'll have Brian Cage and Ricky Starks team up with Archer, as long as Cage gets the first title shot when Archer beats Moxly. Archer says when he puts Moxley down, AEW is going to have a killer new champion. Archer then says he doesn't care about Eddie Kingston complaining about the Casino Battle Royale, he and Cage will "go Godzilla" all over Daily's Place. Moxley's music hits.
Moxley goes to talk, but gets jumped from behind. It's Ricky Starks! Cage then runs over and beats up Moxley. Security tries to help out, but doesn't do much. Starks and Cage end up throwing him into a road case. Will Hobbs runs up and smacks Cage with it. He swings away some more, but Starks and Cage run off. Moxley takes the mic and introduces Will Hobbs. Moxley then tells Darby Allin to get his ass to Jacksonville next week for the tag match.
- Next week's lineup:
* Jon Moxley, Will Hobbs, and Darby Allin vs. Lance Archer, Brian Cage, and Ricky Starks
* Brodie Lee (c) vs. Orange Cassidy (AEW TNT Championship)
* Hikaru Shida and Thunder Rosa vs. Diamante and Ivelisse
* Chris Jericho to appear live
Best Friends vs. Santana and Ortiz (Parking Lot Fight)
Santana and Ortiz show up to the parking lot with paint faces. The two teams are surrounded by a bunch of cars and people. The two team pair off and start battling, throw each other into the cars. Taylor launches Santana into the side mirror. Trent puts Ortiz on the engine and slams the hood down on him a bunch. Taylor then climbs up to the hood and hits a cannonball senton on the hood.
Back and forth fighting, Santana breaks out the steel baton and smacks Trent and Chuck. Santana busted open from that side mirror attack. Trent gets catapulted into the back of a truck. Ortiz grabs a sledgehammer and throws it at Taylor, misses, and it goes right through a car windshield. Suplex on the hood of the car by Ortiz on Taylor, back window shatters! Santana with a crossbody on Taylor, cover, two. This has been a very, very physical fight. Trent puts a door against the front of a car, then spears Ortiz through it. Ortiz's elbow is cut, looks like Trent's shoulder is bleeding now. Trent tries for a tornado DDT, nope, Ortiz smacks him hard over the head.
Taylor puts a guardrail against the front of a card and suplexes Ortiz through it. Santana takes a big piece of wood and cracks it over Trent's back. Trent back up and throwing punches at Santana's face. Trent heads over to another car, picks up Ortiz and takes a lowblow. Ortiz then powerbombs him on the hood of the car! Santana and Ortiz planning something, and end up double powerbombing him into the windshield!
Trent's back is all bloodies up after that move. Taylor gets sent into some trash cans. Ortiz smacks Trent with a piece of wood. Santana tells Taylor "this is the biggest mistake you made in your f---in' life." Santana swings away on Taylor. Santana brings out a lead pipe and smacks it on the ground. Suddenly the trunk pops open, and out comes Orange Cassidy. Orange Punch (with a steel chain wrapped around his fist) to Santana. Taylor with a piledriver on the hood. Trent plants Ortiz through a sheet of wood into a truck bed, cover, 1-2-3.
Winners: Best Friends via Pinfall
- Post-match, Cassidy helps the guys over to Sue's van and the group gets in. She goes to drive off with the winners, stops for a second, flips Santana and Ortiz the middle finger, and then drives off as the show comes to a close.